Our recipes and cocktails
Peach Lambic with puff pastry bites in three flavours
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C.
- Sprinkle the grated Parmesan cheese over the first sheet of puff pastry, fold it in half and cut into strips.
- Repeat with the second sheet and the young cheese and then with the third sheet and the paprika powder.
- Put the strips on a baking tray and bake them for 7 to 8 minutes in the preheated oven, then allow cooling down.
- Put on skewers by two or three and arrange these in a glass.
- Serve with a well chilled Lindemans Pêche.