Our recipes and cocktails
Oude Kriek Cuvée René Sorbet
- Mix the sugar with the water and the lemon juice.
- Place the mixture over low heat and stir until the sugar has dissolved completely.
- Stir in 1 bottle of Oude Kriek Cuvée René. Let the mixture turn in the ice machine until it becomes a sorbet.
- If you do not have an ice machine, you can also place the mixture in the freezer compartment of a fridge.
- Take it out of the freezer after 15 minutes, stir the mixture to loosen and put it back in the freezer.
- Repeat this until the preparation has become sorbet.
- Take a glass for each person, put a scoop of sorbet into each one and pour some Oude Kriek Cuvée René on top.