Our recipes and cocktails
Couscous with monkfish and Lindemans Gueuze
- Cut the fish into bite size pieces.
- Toast the sesame seeds for 2 minutes in a non-stick pan whilst stirring continually.
- Crush the sesame seeds with the coriander, the peppercorns and the clove to a fine powder.
- Blend with the honey and the Lindemans Gueuze into a tasty marinade and let the fish marinate in it for at least 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle the couscous, the raisins and the cinnamon powder into a large dish.
- Pour 2 dl boiling water onto this, cover and allow to swell.
- Drain the fish from the marinade and fry in hot oil.
- Add the marinade and let it lightly caramelize over high heat.
- Dish a portion of couscous on the plates and arrange the fish on top.
- Spoon the sauce around it and serve.